We are looking for immediate full-time Drain Cleaning, Mechanical, Commercial Boiler, HVAC , and Plumbing technicians who are confident, and possess the skills necessary to run commercial and residential calls on a daily basis. We offer flexible scheduling, and the highest commissions in the city. Servicing areas include the Denver Metro Area, south to Colorado Springs, and north to Ft. Collins. We are looking for technicians in all areas! Call a manager today to get started: 720-661-7190 or 720-785-0406.
What we bring for you:
- Experienced and understanding support staff.
- Paid continued career development.
- Sales Training.
- Industry leader in commission percentages with no surprise back charges.
- Flexibility to choose a specialty field within your given craft.
- Sign on bonuses for qualified candidates who are licensed or experienced in one of the listed industries.
- Commission Based.
- Competitive Percentage based on experience.
- Average Pay Range of $80,000 to $120,000 per year.
- Hourly Paid Training (Training 1-3 weeks based on experience).
- Steady work year round for all trades and positions.
- Five Days on, Two Days off.
- On Call Shifts are Two working days of your normal work week.
- Knowledge Residential and Commercial Service Calls.
- Knowledge of Water and Sewer Lines.
- Knowledge of Replacements and Repairs.
- 3+ years experience in Plumbing or Drain Cleaning Preferred, minimum of 1 year.
- Repair or replace broken drainage lines, clogged drains, faucets etc.
- Medical Insurance covered 50%.
- Vision and Dental Insurance covered 100%.
- Life Insurance.
- 401k Plan with company match up to 4%.
- Accrual based Paid Time Off starting at hire on.
- Parental Flexibility.
- Company Vehicle, Uniforms, Phone.
- Company Credit Card and Fuel Card.
- Company Provided Drain Cleaning Equipment and Specialty Tooling.
- Ongoing Education and Training.
- Regular Company Sponsored Events.
- In house excavation team.
- Relocation Assistance available.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Plumbing License Preferred, but not required.
- Mechanical License Preferred, but not required.
- EPA License Preferred, but not required.
- Technicians are offered the highest commissions on a fixed scale with no cap on how much can be made.
- 401k plans with a match of up to 4%.
- Medical insurance covered at 50% by Master Rooter.
- Dental & Vision covered at 100%.
- Accrual based PTO totaling 1, 2, or 3 weeks depending on tenure.
- Birthdays off.
- Company events.
- Weekly in-house training.
- Manufacture training.
About Master Rooter Plumbing:
At Master Rooter, our goal is to offer the most outstanding and dependable plumbing and HVAC services from Ft. Collins to Colorado Springs. We are passionate about being the best in the industry and providing honest and ethical customer service that surpasses any other company. If you're a skilled technician that knows your worth, then you need to come home to Master Rooter. We appreciate our family and always put you first. Working with us is not just another job; its joining a family that you can count on as much as we can count on you!