New Construction Plumbing Installer
Join a company with over 75 years of plumbing, heating and air conditioning experience. At The Witmer Company we believe in providing quality service to our customers, as well as our technicians.
Are you a seasoned plumber seeking your next challenge? Leverage your expertise with us! We are in search of skilled plumbing professionals with a keen eye for detail, ability to manage projects from start to finish, and an unwavering commitment to quality for warehouse construction.
We look forward to having you on our team!
Check Us Out @ www.witmercompany.com
- Competitive Wages (Based on Experience.)
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, & Personal Time
- Health Insurance, Life Insurance, & Disability
- 401k and employee contribution
- Company Vehicle
- Paid Training
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Valid Drivers License.
- Minimum of 5 years in the plumbing trade.
- Minimum of 2 years of project management.
- Professional and clean appearance.
- Communicate effectively.
- Complete all duties assigned.
- Manage jobs and crew to perform the required duties on a timely basis.
- Review and study building plans & blueprints to assess material and equipment needs and to plan installation.
- Install underground storm, sanitary, water piping systems and fixtures.
- Use of hand and power tools.
- Perform required documentation and training for each individual job.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Plumbing: 5 years (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Day Shift (Required)
Work Location: In person