Sportsfield Specialties, Inc. located in Delhi, NY has an immediate opening for a Part-time Experienced Welder with good analytical skills, who can work independently and/or with production team members. Candidate must be reliable and must be able to work a flexible schedule; including later hours, weekends and be on call to cover vacations and/or leave of absences with advanced notice.
- Weld aluminum, steel, and stainless steel using various weld procedures to include, Stick welding, MIG welding Flux Core and TIG welding.
- Setup and operate welding machines to build jobs to company specifications.
- Read measuring equipment and interpret blueprints.
- Create assemblies out of sheet metal and structural components.
- Check finished work to ensure product meets quality and accuracy specifications.
- Cut metals with oxyacetylene or plasma.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
· Ability to multi-task in a busy environment.
· Ability to complete tasks in a safe and efficient manner in a deadline-driven environment.
· High attention to detail.
· Highschool diploma or equivalent.
· Trade School, College and/or 2-years welding experience.
· Weld aluminum, steel and stainless-steel metals.
· Willing to provide additional training.
Salary DOE, great benefit package includes but not limited to: health, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, flexible spending and paid time off. To apply, submit application online, apply in person at 41155 State Highway 10, fax resume to (607) 746-3107 or send resume to: Human Resources, P.O. Box 231, Delhi, NY 13753.
Sportsfield Specialties, Inc. is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer.
Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor employment visas.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 2 years
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Delhi, NY 13753: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Welding: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: In person