DMC Harper University Hospital has distinguished itself in surgery and medicine and is known for its clinical expertise and innovative research. A specialty referral hospital, Harper has established Centers of Excellence in neurosciences, bariatric surgery, vascular services, multidisciplinary cardiovascular services, hypertension, stroke prevention and heart failure.
- Installs new plumbing system components, faucets, sinks, toilets, valves, etc.; plans installation by studying blueprints and work sketches.
- Performs other related tasks to the maintenance, service, repair, testing, inspection and installation of plumbing/piping systems and components; maintenance of inventory parts and supplies.
- May provide assistance to other maintenance personnel in performing repair and service functions.
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Two to six years progressively more responsible experience is required.
3. City of Detroit plumbing license, or Master's license as plumber in the State of Michigan, or Michigan State Journeyman Plumber's license necessary.
Maintenance, Food Service,Housekeeping And Security
DMC Harper University/Hutzel Women's Hospital
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.