We are the Orlando International Airport! The Greater Orlando Aviation Authority (GOAA) operates OIA and the Orlando Executive Airport. Our airport is a world-class facility serving more than 46 million guests each year and growing.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package for full & part-time positions to include health insurance, life insurance, paid vacation/sick/holiday, and growth opportunities (see details below).
Inspect, install, repair and maintain plumbing systems, including water lines, pumps, and underground water and sewer lines to ensure compliance with applicable codes. Inspect and repair vents, storm drainage, and special piping systems in or adjacent to GOAA buildings, along with their associated fixtures and appurtenances, including building drains, and water service pipes. Install, repair and maintain pump for lift stations. Perform regular cleaning and prescribed operator maintenance tasks on equipment. Responsible for staying current on all emergency response procedures and ensuring proper response as required. Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school graduate or equivalent with three (3) years plumbing experience in either plumbing repair or construction field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Must have sound working knowledge of PVC, copper, cast iron, galvanized and black iron pipe installations and applicable OSHA safety regulations.
- Must have basic knowledge of plumbing codes and essential safety equipment and protective devices.
- Knowledge of rules, regulations and guidelines regarding the safe utilization and operation of hand and power tools.
- Must be capable of properly operating and communicating using field communications equipment.
- Must be able and willing to work various shifts, weekends and holidays, as needed (Shift Differential).
- Valid Florida driver license required.
The Greater Orlando Aviation Authority offers a comprehensive benefits package.
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, Sick and Personal Leave Days
- Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Wellness Programs
- Short Term Disability Plan, Long Term Disability Plan and Life Insurance
- Education Reimbursement (Full-time Employees Only)
- Shift Differential (for non-rotating positions) – 1st Shift - $0.60 per hour
2nd Shift - $0.85 per hour
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $24.86 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekends as needed
Work Location: In person