Plumber Apprentice w/Rough-In or Remodel Exp (Top Notch Benefits)
We are looking for a top notch Plumbing Apprentice with at least 1 year of rough-in / remodel experience to deliver the most efficient, professional quality customer
experiences in residential and commercial customers.
- Complete plumbing, drain cleaning and other related in-home, service calls.
- Know how to establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Understand your sales criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Work alongside customer service representatives and dispatch team members to ensure overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings and retreats.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, and option sheets.
Additional Compensation and Benefits
- Affordable Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- 401K with 3% company match
- Short and Long Term Disability Plans Available
- $20K Life Insurance Policy Free to Employees
- 6 Paid Holidays each year
- Paid Time Off earn up to 3 weeks/yr.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.