We're currently seeking an Apprentice Plumber to join our growing and reputable team. The ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter and is willing to perform tasks independently while learning the trade. The successful applicant will be able to complete all tasks within deadlines, respond quickly to requests and demonstrate good time management skills. An Apprentice Plumber's daily tasks include identifying plumbing problems, installing and repairing plumbing systems, completing plumbing paperwork and following procedures regarding safety regulations.
Who We Are
Williams Plumbing keeps on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We've been at this for over 30 years here in Tulsa. You've probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don't know is what it's like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don't cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How it feels to have customers rave about you and demand that you're the only technician that works in their home. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
Why We Need You!
Because we offer top of the line products and services, we need top of the line Apprentices who genuinely care about the customer and look at this opportunity as not just a job but a career.
The Big Task
Able to work with and tackle work assigned to you by Journeyman that is assigned to each job.
Key Sub Tasks
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts and installation teams.
- Keep your company truck clean, inside and out.
- Keep your truck inventory up to date.
- Properly complete paperwork.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
- Have and maintain a clean driving record.
- Participate in training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional.
- Have or be willing to get the proper certifications. We can help you with this.
Desired Skills and Experience
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging - you have just the right amount.
What We Offer
Our top performers are among the highest paid technicians in Tulsa. You'll have unlimited earning potential.
Medical Insurance -- you and your family will have insurance available for health, dental, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability
New technology, including iPad & access to integrated software
401k Plan with a company match
A family. This is last on the list because it's most important. We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You'll come to love our company, and you'll build life-long friendships at Williams Plumbing.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $19.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Tulsa, OK: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Plumbing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- Plumbing Apprentice License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
- Health insurance