ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for an experienced truck driver to serve our septic clients in in and around the Tulsa, Oklahoma area. The Legacy of Milton Allen the Poop Doctor aka Uncle Milty is being carried on by his daughter Lena Trotter and Son in Law Cisco Trotter through Milty's Boys Septic. The Legacy is one of integrity, excellence and serving people.
Are you the right fit?
Do you like working outdoors?
Do you enjoy Getting paid to burn calories? Do you enjoy meeting and engaging with new people? If you are squeamish then this is not the job for you! Must Enjoy Problem solving.
Our Mission is to provide knowledgeable septic service to our customers giving them the security that we do the job right the first time.
- Transport septic waste over land to company designated waste water treatment facility and unload waste water
- Pumping Septic tanks and assisting in septic inspections
- Routinely digging anywhere from 6 inches to 3 feet in all types of terrain to expose septic tanks and drain lines
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Plan routes and meet daily schedules
- Document and log work/rest periods and miles spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Report defects, accidents or violations
- Proven work experience as a truck driver
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
- No recent moving or driving violations
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions etc)
- Good Attitude
- You must have a coachable attitude - Example of an A-Player employee https://rumble.com/vd3lfz-what-is-an-a-player.html
- Able to Pass drug screening as required by DOT
- Good communications skills with customers, co-workers, and supervisors in order to make sure the customers and companies needs are met
- Problem Solving
- High Energy Person and physically able to squat, bend, pull and lift
- Follow Protocols and be detailed oriented
- Willingness to learn
- Valid Class A or B CDL truck driving license with tanker endorsement
$30,000-$80,000 per year with much room for advancement and promotion.
- If you have the stuff, we want to hear from you.
- If you are chronically late, or perpetually angry please do not apply.
Sincerely Cisco and Lena Trotter
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30,000 - $80,000 per year
- 40 hour weekly
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday weekend optional
- Commission based pay
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Performance bonus
Trucking driver type:
- Company driver
- Solo driver
- Team driver
Trucking home time:
- Home daily
We use gloves and if our workers want to wear a mask then they can but not required at this time. Safety Goggles are recommended for safety also but not required.
- Do you have a Tankers Endorsement?
- CDL A or B (Required)
Work Location: On the road