At Zoom, we take great care in cultivating the careers of our employees. We offer advanced training and room for growth because we recognize that career advancement is a large part of job satisfaction. For those who meet these requirements, a challenging environment with plenty of opportunities awaits.
At Zoom, you’ll have the opportunity to get ahead. We’re all about training, which makes the difference between this being just a job and a career. There are many opportunities for a person who is honest, motivated and seeks a challenge.
Service Plumbers are the heroes to our customers! They diagnose the customer’s issue and help them get up and running again, whether it’s a clogged drain or preventative maintenance.
Service Plumber Requirements | WHAT YOU BRING
- 3-4 years of experience working on drains and sewers required for this technician-level position. That experience should include unclogging drains with electric snakes or high-velocity water jets and using a sewer camera to inspect drain lines.
- Must be able to lift or carry up to 50 lbs; stand for extended periods; kneel, or crouch
- Prior use of Service Titan preferred (not required)
- Valid Driver’s License in good standing
- ability to work on call (some weekend days)
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus!
Service Plumber Benefits | WHAT WE OFFER
- Bonus Opportunities
- Career Advancement
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Time Off / Holidays
- Company Gatherings
- Company Mobile Phone & Tablet
- Company Supplied Uniforms
- Recognition & Rewards
- Positive Team Atmosphere
*Each location is independently owned and operated