- Cuts, threads, bands and installs to print, pipe handling all manner of commodities, i.e., water, air steam, gas and various chemicals.
- Performs PM’s and inspections for fire and emergency equipment.
- Perform PM’s related to water treatment, chillers, cure control, steam, hydraulics, pneumatics, HVAC systems, boiler, powerhouse equipment and others.
- Maintain large air conditioning units (DX) and changing of filters.
- Does all manner of welding, brazing and cutting, using oxyacetylene and electric welding equipment.
- Install and maintain various pump, cylinder & valve systems.
- Reads blueprints and drawings.
- Assist other maintenance personnel in the performance of their duties. Willing to accept assistance from other maintenance personnel. Willing to be trained on other job related duties.
- Two years experience &/or education preferred.
- Willingness to work overtime preferred.
- Furnishes own basic hand tools.
- Must be a team player and willing to help co-workers as needed.
- Starting Pay of $33.79/hr with the ability to get an additional $2.50/hr with certifications
- Great Benefits, 401k, Vacation and much more!