Full-Time Junior Plumber position available with well-established construction firm based out of Dutchess County. Appropriate candidates will have a year or more of experience working as a plumber, or a recent degree/certification in plumbing. The junior plumber will be working with a senior plumber on-site.
Junior Plumber Qualifications & Responsibilities:
- Install plumbing in new construction (commercial) environments
- One or more years’ plumbing experience or degree / certification in field
- Working knowledge of plumbing industry best-practices
- Ability to work independently and in team environments
- “Roll up your sleeves” mentality
|Job Category||New York Plumbing Jobs|