EcoSystems is a water and energy conservation firm focused on sustainability for the real estate industry. We outfit national real estate portfolios with the latest conservation technologies. to prove our mission that “Conservation Is Good For Business”.. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the country (#75 on 2019’s Inc 5000 companies) and have saved more than 2 billion gallons of freshwater, 49 Million KW hours of energy, $15 million in utility cost savings and reduced utilities for over 145,000 Americans. (increasing weekly)
What Will You Do?
This position requires extensive traveling throughout the country. We are currently looking for Project Managers to lead one of our national teams of installers as they implement our water and energy conservation programs. Our Project Managers are crucial to our success as a company. They work on the front lines of our conservation mission and have a lot of autonomy and responsibility.
Year Round Travel Required
- Leading up to 6 person installation teams for LED and plumbing retrofits
- Manage jobs from start to completion, including managing employees, inventory, vendors, and client communications
- Maintain company equipment, including but not limited to tools, vehicles, housing, etc.
- Keep detailed notes of all work that is done and assist superiors in establishing a staffing plan for the projects
- Direct and coordinate activities of project personnel to ensure projects are on schedule and within budget.
- Ensure that team members have the information, tools materials, and cooperation to complete the projects.
- Communicate with the leadership team and clients from progress to completion. Ensure any potential issues or possible changes to the work are communicated to superiors. Communicate any issues or feedback arising out of the execution of the projects to leadership.
- Conduct a thorough final inspection of each install to ensure that all work is completed properly. Make certain that any punch-out items are complete and take detailed photos of the property.
- While the property is being worked on, ensure that the property is secure and accessible.
In keeping with our culture, our Project Managers need to be leaders after work as well. You will be the person our installers turn to for assistance, and you must be ready, willing, and able to assist them. We are all in this together both on and offsite.
Preferred Traits in a Manager
- Good communicator – Clear concise direction to your team
- Motivator – Know how to get the most from the team members
- Problem Solver – Able to assess and solve on-site problems
- Leads by example – we work as a team of which the manager is an iatrical part
- Must have the ability to work skillfully with both hands constantly.
- Must have the ability to independently lift and carry objects safely that often weigh up to 50 pounds and occasionally weight 80-100 pounds.
- Must have the ability to climb stairs, stand, kneel, bend, crouch and/or walk for long periods of time
- Full-time employment
- Competitive pay
- Opportunities to advance as the company grows
- Be your own boss: we give our project managers a lot of responsibility
- Make an impact: your work has a direct effect on the success of the company and on the environment
- Low overhead: all housing, travel, tools, and materials are paid for by EcoSystems
- See the country: we work all over the United States. You will see many places that you have never been to before
- Team activities: While on the road, our teams go kayaking, go-karting, hiking, etc. We work hard but like to have fun as well
- Travel credits: EcoSystems offers an allowance for a flight home each year.
EcoSystems is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
|Job Category||Nebraska Plumbing Jobs|