Do you want the pay and benefits large companies can offer, but prefer working for a smaller, family orientated company? We are small enough to treat everyone like family, yet large enough to provide you with competitive pay and benefits.
Our benefits include:
- $5000 sign on bonus
- 100% paid health insurance
- 401k with match
- Monthly incentives
- Year end bonuses
- Paid Vacation: 2 weeks after 1 year/3 weeks after 5 yrs
- Paid Holidays
- Uniforms, company vehicle, tool program, paid training, advancement opportunity, long and short term disability
Licensed Plumber Responsibilities:
- Serving Paul The Plumber clients by expertly servicing the customers’ entire system.
- Wear floor savers while in the client’s home and maintain a neat work area when performing a repair or scheduled service
- Re-check all repairs and installations, before leaving the client’s home to ensure everything is working properly and that we did indeed fix it right the first time
- Always explain to the client what service you are performing. Explain and show the client how Paul The Plumber provides superior service
- Always be safety conscious both on the job and while driving
For a confidential interview, click the link below to fill out an application!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30.00 to $40.00 /hour
- Plumbing: 4 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- New Hampshire (Preferred)
|Job Category||New Hampshire Plumbing Jobs|