Come work with the great team at Taylor Group Plumbing, a family owned company operating more than 17 years in installation and service for customers in all five boroughs of New York City.
Experienced service technician wanted with at least 2-5 years in plumbing service.
competitive salary, and commissions on sales.
- Technical troubleshooting
- Knowledge of heating and cooling systems for residential and small commercial operations.
- Ability to discuss issues with customers in a friendly, professional manner and work with support personnel in the Taylor Group office.
- Ability to repair customer equipment with appropriate company tools without close supervision.
- Respond to service calls in company vehicle with company tools.
- Valid drivers license and clean record required.
- Accurately diagnose service issues and recommend repairs to customer.
- Present repair prices to customer.
- Repair customer equipment and perform maintenance cleaning as per service contracts and customer authorizations.
- Maintain professional image at all times.
- Able to lift up to 50.
Competitive salary with experience $15-50/hour plus overtime and commissions on sales.
paid holidays and paid vacation.
Company van and power tools.
It is the policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, national origin, gender and/or expression.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $50.00 /hour
- plumbing: 2 years (Required)
- On the road
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- On call