You’re the best and you want to join a team that appreciates you, where you can create your own opportunities.
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We’ve been at this a long time here in Bastrop County. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How it feels to have customers rave about you and demand that you’re the only technician that works in their home. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
Why we need you
We are looking for a Top Notch Apprentice because we want you to become a Top Notch Plumber. Someone who genuinely cares about the customer and looks at this opportunity as a great career.
The big task
You will assist with installation and repair of commercial & residential plumbing systems while learning the trade.
Key sub tasks
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts and installation teams.
- Assist in keeping company trucks clean, inside and out.
- Keep truck inventory up to date.
- Properly complete paperwork.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
- Have and maintain a clean driving record.
- Participate in training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional.
- Have or be willing to get the proper certifications. We can help you with this.
Skills and experience
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging – you have just the right amount.
What we offer
- Along with valuable on the job training, new apprentices immediately begin a supplemental online Training Academy. This provides a path to a rewarding Plumbing career for students with virtually no trade experience through flexible, online technical and soft skills training.
- Our top performers are among the highest paid technicians around. You’ll have unlimited earning potential.
- Medical Insurance – we pay 100% of your health insurance premiums
- State of the art tools, parts and supplies.
- A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships.
|Job Category||Texas Plumbing Jobs|