Super Service Today, Inc. has been in business since 2010 with tremendous growth potential. We are seeking only A players that take pride in their work and those looking for a long-term career with huge growth & personal development. That means you must be highly energetic, motivated and have a winning mindset . As an equal opportunity employer, candidates will receive consideration without discrimination against race, creed, color, sex, national origin, handicap status or veteran status.
- Coordinates with supervisor and other trades for the purpose of completing projects/work orders efficiently.
- Diagnoses problems and/or failures in plumbing systems (e.g. locate and repair water leaks, broken or frozen pipes and plugged drains, etc) for the purpose of identifying equipment and/or systems repair and replacement needs.
- Installs various domestic water and vacuum systems (e.g. hot water, chilled water, sewer, storm water, air, gas) for the purpose of providing a comfortable, sanitary and safe environment inside facilities.
- Maintains tools and/or equipment for the purpose of ensuring the availability of plumbing systems in safe operating condition.
- Prepares written materials (e.g. scope of work, work orders, bids, equipment inventory, etc.) for the purpose of documenting activities, providing written support and/or conveying information.
- Repairs various items, systems and/or components (e.g. toilets, sinks, vents, faucets, water softeners, garbage disposals, sewer lines, vacuum breakers, hot water heaters, sewer line blockages, urinals, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring that items are available and in safe working condition.
- Repairs various types of pipes (e.g. iron, steel, copper, clay, plastic and cement, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring that items are functional and in safe working condition.
- Requests equipment and supplies for the purpose of maintaining inventory and ensuring availability of required items.
- Responds to emergency situations for the purpose of resolving immediate safety concerns.
- Tests for leaks in new and repaired systems with compressed air and/or water for the purpose of ensuring that items are functional and in safe working condition.
- Transports various items (e.g. tools, equipment, supplies, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring that availability of materials required at job site.
Required Skills and Traits
- Follow the outline of company policies and procedures
- Communicate professionally and respectfully with customers, office staff and coworkers
- Be thorough in inspections and accurate in quoting replacements or repairs
- Must be able to load and unload heavy objects, dirt and other materials
- Arrive on time for work each day
- Adhere to instructions of supervisors and managers
- Participate in all required staff meetings and training
- Help maintain and promote a high company moral, professional and friendly work environment
- Work hard, smart and efficiently
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to perform multiple technical tasks with a need to periodically upgrade skills in order to meet changing job conditions. Specific skill-based competencies required to satisfactorily perform the functions of the job include: operating equipment used in the maintenance and repair of plumbing fixtures and systems, adhering to safety practices and planning and managing projects.
- Potential for personal growth and personal development
- Paid training and on-boarding
- Great team atmosphere
- Paid vacations AND birthday
- We live by our Core Values: *Safety First For Our Family And Theirs – Think Twice, Act Once
- Delivering WOW Through Service – Exceeding Every Customer s Expectations
- Demonstrate Highest Level Of Integrity – Doing The Right Thing Even When No One Is Watching
- Great Place To Work – All For One And One For All
|Job Category||Massachusetts Plumbing Jobs|