IFM Restoration Inc. is located in North Dallas and performs maintenance on single-family residential rental homes across the country. We live by the idea that when companies put integrity first, success follows for all. IFM is committed to doing right by our clients, their residents, and contractors with every single work order.
Responsibilities of our Plumbing Project Managers:
- Responsible for daily management of high volume, market based plumbing maintenance schedules and work orders from planning to timely and quality completion within budget and client expectations.
- Provide clear and concise direction to remote field contractors utilizing multiple technology platforms and an in depth understanding of various trades and maintenance scopes.
- Work collaboratively and effectively with field labor contractors and internal operations teams.
- Costs labor, equipment and material to ensure the project stays within budget and meets IFM quality standards.
- Manage labor negotiations and administration with field based contractors.
- Develop and monitor project schedules.
- Manage and coordinate material and equipment purchases.
- Build lasting relationships with all stakeholders by acting with the highest level of ethics, integrity and professionalism.
- Develops trust and confidence through support, open and frequent communication.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Strong knowledge of plumbing maintenance and construction industry (Single-Family / Multi Family Rental experience is a bonus)
- Plumbing license is a bonus – Apprentice, Tradesman, Journeyman, Master
- Successful experience in leading & coaching teams.
- Must be able to work in a high-energy team environment while being self-motivated and goal oriented.
- Ability to multitask and pivot with autonomous prioritization capability
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient with Google Suite, Project Software and Dashboards
- Support an environment conducive to change and foster free exchange of ideas to improve processes.
- Computer skills using Google Sheets, E-mail , Calendars, Project Software, and KPI dashboards.
What We Offer:
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Health Saving Account
- 401(k) & Roth
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Unlimited PTO
- On Site Fitness Center
IFM Restoration believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a company and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
|Job Category||Texas Plumbing Jobs|