Job Type: Full-Time
Minimum Years of Experience Required: 5 Years
Minimum Years of Education Required: High School/GED
Salary Range: 50,000 to 85,000+ (DOE)
Speciality: Residential, Light Commercial
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
Aqueduct Services is family-owned residential plumbing and HVAC company in Vallhalla, NY. We are also the most customer focused plumbing service company in NY and service Westchester county, New York. W are in need of great people to join our team. If you have over 5 years experience, please continue!
We are looking for a Plumber! Join our team!Our business is people. The first is satisfied customers; the second is satisfied employees. Satisfied customers and employees translate into positive bottom lines for us. We proudly have an “A” rating on Angie’s List, and other review websites, and have a long list of satisfied clients. Primarily, we need someone who is easy to deal with, respectful and knows customer service and how to treat people.We believe in education. That’s one reason why we belong to a national organization that provides our employees – including us- high rated training programs.Our plumbing technicians wear sharp uniforms, drive clean and safe trucks, and use the best tools. You MUST be professional to work with us! You will be the face our customers see and we want to be represented in the best way, period! Know how to present yourself and interact with people! If you can’t do that, pass a drug and background test, you are not for us!Our focus is on the future. We currently need to higher more highly MOTIVATED, WELL-TRAINED individuals who are CLEAN, HONEST, RELIABLE and DRUG FREE! We only hire the “cream of the crop” and our pay scale reflects it.Our employees enjoy the professional perks and personal satisfaction of working for a well-respected company providing a valuable service to the community. We offer our employees a competitive salary, spiffs, vacation days, health benefits and much more.
- Cut openings in walls and floors to accommodate pipe and pipe fittings, using hand tools and power tools.
- Cuts and threads pipe, using pipe cutters, cutting torch, and pipe-threading machine.
- Assemble and install valves, pipefittings, and pipes composed of metals, such as iron, steel, brass and lead, and nonmetals, such as glass, vitrified clay, and plastic.
- Join pipe by use of screws, bolts, fittings, solder, plastic solvent, and caulks joints, fills pipe system with water or air and reads pressure gauges to determine whether system is leaking.
- Install and repair plumbing fixtures.
- Diagnose and repair gas equipment such as water heaters, boilers, furnaces
- Must possess own tools necessary to complete a plumbing diagnosis and repair.
- Work with customers professionally and respectfully
- KNowledge on general aspects of residential plumbing including water heater and boiler repair/installation, piping, faucets, drain clearing, toilets, shower bodies, gas work, sump pumps, etc.
- Applicants must have a clean current driver license.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively individually as well as in a team player
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Paid Uniforms
- I-pad and I-phone
- Bonuses and Spiffs
- Paid Training
- Incentive Rewards
|Job Category||New York Plumbing Jobs|