$1500 Sign on Bonus!! We are growing again- join our team and build your career with us!!
Lochridge-Priest is a family owned and operated company that has served the Central Texas area for over 50 years. Also, we are the largest provider of residential and commercial heating and air-conditioning services as well as plumbing services in Central Texas. We have recently expanded our electrical and building automation service areas. With offices in Waco, Ft. Worth, Temple, and Corsicana and over 400 dedicated employees, we’re dedicated to serving your home, business, and industrial comfort needs. We work as a team to deliver best in class service to our customers.
If you are passionate about advancing your current skills into a long term sustainable career, then you will want to come and work with the most skilled plumbing team in Central Texas. As a member of our Home Services team you will be earning competitive wages, incentives, and full benefits. Plumbing is a thriving industry, and we need those who will help us continue to grow our business by providing outstanding customer service.
- Medical, Dental Vision, and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401K with Company Match
- Continuous Training
- Uniforms and Company Truck, Phone
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Diagnose, repair, replace, test, and maintain plumbing items within residential homes
- Offer homeowners solutions and options to solve their plumbing problems
- Install faucets, water treatment, water heaters, toilets, and piping
- Thoroughly communicate to the home owners regarding the condition of their plumbing system
- Ensures personal safety, job quality, and timely completion of each assigned project task.
- Help prepare and keep the residence clean and organized through all phases of the work.
- Requires Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for anyone working on job site at all times.
- Experience in Residential plumbing preferred.
- Troubleshooting skills of residential Plumbing systems
- Must have current Journeyman license or be willing to work toward by a specified time.
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail with ability to read and interpret blueprints, plans, and manuals.
- Excellent customer service skills with desire to exceed customer expectations.
- Ability to work independently in a timely manner, making sure job is done correctly the first time.
- Current Journeyman Plumber license preferred
- Work as part of our team to ensure customer satisfaction
- Valid social security number
- Must be able to pass drug test(s) as required by company
- Lift up to 50 pounds; be able to push, pull, carry or maneuver heavier items (with additional manpower or appropriate devices); carry ladders; work from heights, work in small crawl spaces.
- Observe all company procedures and safety rules
- Maintain accurate time records and send to payroll when required
- Neat, professional appearance
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
|Job Category||Texas Plumbing Jobs|