|Date Posted||January 13, 2018|
Are you an Apprentice Plumber Interested in working on long-term projects
Now hiring experienced and motivated Apprentice Plumbers to join us for long-term projects from commercial plazas to ski resorts we have great opportunities for plumbers in the commercial industry! We strive to provide the best service for all our employees and our staff is excited to hear from you! See below for more details.
Give us a call at 801-924-0495, email us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or visit us at 234 E. 6400 S. Murray, UT 84107 for more information and to apply!
- Shifts will be days (Monday through Friday) with possible weekend work
- Day shift is 7:00AM – 3:30PM with potential for OT
- Pay is $18.00 to 24.00 and based upon experience and the results of an interview
- This is a 3+ month to 2+ years contract with potential for long-term work
Journeyman Plumber Job Description:
- Commercial plumbing duties include but are not limited to reading blueprints, rough ins, drainage, brazing, installations, and modifications to existing system
- Extensive experience working with copper, PVC, fixtures, and layout
- Piping, soldering, wastewater servicing.
- Perform installation of new piping and fixtures