|Date Posted||October 11, 2017|
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Commercial Construction Foreman work with, and oversee work with, numerous system parts and mechanisms. Our designers and draftsmen provide detailed prints that our foremen use to get the work done on time and according to plan.
- Work with Project Managers, Manpower Coordinator and other staff to ensure all manpower and material requirements of the job are where they need to be, on time.
- Work with mechanics, helpers and other foremen to build a high level of team work and morale.
- Build strong customer relationships when the job dictates.
- Maintains safe work environment.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a foreman.
Minimum 4 years’ experience in the plumbing trade.
Thorough knowledge of plumbing theory, methods, practices, tools and equipment of the trade.
Possess own basic hand tools.
- Ability to read, understand and work from drawings, specifications and schematics.
- Ability to bend, stoop, reach, stand and lift and move heavy objects.
- Able to interact with multiple personality types while ensuring a positive outcome.
- Fully equipped company truck
- Company issued smart phone
- Employee ownership since 2014 as an ESOP.
- Medical, Dental, Vision available
- 401K benefit program.
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Disability Insurance.
- Company paid training program.
- Vacation paid time off and holidays.