|Location||Overland Park, KS|
|Date Posted||June 10, 2018|
Who We Are:
In business since 1983, Bob Hamilton is one of the most recognized Heating and Plumbing Company's in the Kansas City area that is continually growing and expanding! We are looking for Entry Level Plumbers, no experience necessary!!! We will train you on all aspects we just want people who are willing to work hard and want to learn a trade that will be committed to providing quality customer service. Our company strives for 100% customer satisfaction, and we look for technicians who are just as passionate about that as we are!
Company Culture & Engagement:
We work hard to provide a success through results driven, team based, fun and family oriented company culture! We have monthly cookouts, partnerships with local charities with opportunities to volunteer at charity events, weekly team meetings, on-going company provided training, and performance-based advancement opportunities.
What We Offer:
- Entry Level Base pay + bonus/commission opportunities
- Year round work (no seasonal layoffs) with uncapped earnings potential
- Comprehensive medical coverage for employee and family, Dental, and Vision
- Company paid life insurance equal to 1.5 times your annual earnings, additional insurance (life, AD&D, and dependent insurance) at very low prices
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company provided vehicle or truck available to drive to and from work. Includes gas card
- Company provided iPhone and iPad
- Company paid uniforms
- Paid Vacation (13 days up to 18 days per year)
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounted Gym Membership
- LifeLock protection for employee and spouse at very low rates
- KinderCare family discount
- Participation in Ford Partner Program
- AT&T employee discount program
- Liberty Mutual Home & Auto Discounts
- Tool Replacement and Purchase Program
- NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!!!
- Customer Service experience is a plus
- High School diploma or GED
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screen
- Valid Driver's license and clean driving record
- A positive attitude and smiling face
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/EOE/M/F/V/D. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, ARS-Rescue Rooter may provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.