|Date Posted||May 12, 2017|
An innovative residential construction company is now interviewing experienced journeyman and apprentice plumbers!
We're looking for an experienced plumber to undertake plumbing tasks related to installing pipes and HVAC systems in residential buildings. A journeyman plumber is preferred, but apprentice plumbers with a good work ethic and a strong desire to learn other aspects of residential construction work are welcome to apply. The ideal candidate will have prior residential construction or plumber experience, and be able to perform the following tasks with little or no supervision:
- Read blueprints and drawings to understand or plan the layout of plumbing, waste disposal and water supply systems
- Cut, assemble and install pipes and tubes with attention to existing infrastructure
- Install water supply systems
- Locate and repair issues with water supply lines
- Install and maintain gas and liquid heating systems
- Install waste disposal and sanitary systems with well-functioning DWV systems
If you're a responsible and detail-oriented individual looking for an outstanding opportunity with a game-changing residential construction company that is new to the Austin area, then we want to hear from you! Apply today!