|Date Posted||October 5, 2017|
Commercial Sprinkler Fitter needed to start immediately in Pittsburgh to help install, repair, and inspect fire sprinkler systems.
Pay: $20-$25/hour DOE
The position requires the ability to cut, thread, bend and install pipe and related materials according to specifications.
- Minimum of 3 years’ pipefitter or sprinkler fitter experience
- Basic math and measurement skills.
- Must be able to lift/carry 50 lbs as needed
- Able to work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions such as climbing ladders, scaffolding and high lift equipment up to 60 feet, working within ducts, crawl spaces, above ceilings, etc.
- Must have own tools and reliable transportation
- PPE required: hard hat, safety glasses, work boots, safety vest, and gloves
Please submit a resume in order to apply or call Craig Utsman @ 865-296-3831 or Brandi Gebbia @ 865-444-7404.
WHAT WE OFFER :
- Compensation $20-$25/hour DOE *No per diem
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance after 60 days
- 401K with a 100% match up to 4%
- Weekly pay; direct deposit