|Date Posted||October 10, 2018|
Seeking Journeyman Plumber within Ventura County area that has experience working on hotels, mixed use, commercial buildings, adaptive re-use, apartments.
– Responsible for reading and interpreting blueprints in order to complete the job.
– Experience working with Cast Iron, PVC and underground piping
-Measure, cut, thread or bend pipe to required angle using pipe cutters, hand or power tools, pipe-threading machine or pipe-bending machine.
Locate and mark the position of pipe installations, connections, hangars passage holes, or fixtures in structures, using levels
– Fill pipes or plumbing fixtures with water or air and observe pressure gauges to detect and locate leaks
– Assemble pipe sections, tubing, or fittings, using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement, plastic solvent, caulking or soldering, brazing or welding equipment.
– Install pipe assemblies, fittings, valves, appliances such as water heaters, sinks, toilets, etc.
– Engage in pipe cutting, preassembly, or installation of plumbing systems or components
Please call me today if you are interested!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.