|Date Posted||December 5, 2017|
Kelly Services is working with a fast growing, top organization in Marlboro, MA seeking a Maintenance Plumber/Sanitary Welder.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Actively pursue and correct problems with plumbing components and systems throughout the facility and grounds to include but not be limited to: steam boilers, compressed air equipment, sump pumps, irrigation and all associated piping systems
– Perform installation, maintenance and repair of all facility, grounds, and industrial plumbing and piping systems
– Thorough knowledge of pump theory, operation and repair
– Thorough knowledge of pneumatic principles, application troubleshooting and repair
– Plumbing experience to include pipe threading and fitting (iron, steel, stainless steel, copper, and PVC) Ability top use PRO Press.
– Ability to weld (gas and arc) and solder
– Ability to sanitary weld to certification standard
– Ability to identify and order parts and materials from manufacturers manuals and prints
– Perform preventive and corrective maintenance tasks as required
– Ability to work across shifts as required
– Operate and maintain boiler systems
– Operate and maintain refrigeration systems
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); with one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Massachusetts Journeyman Plumbers License.
Certified sanitary welder Preferred
EPA Universal Preferred
Please apply now with your resume.