|Date Posted||October 11, 2018|
Aerotek is seeking Marine Pipefitters for maintenance avail abilities of US Navy boats in Bremerton, WA. Previous maritime experience is required.
1. Possess Knowledge of all the J1 and J2 requirement
2. Brazing qualifications for face feed and insert
3. Knowledge of bending rolling offsets and 90's on a hand bender and machine benders
4. Knowledge of tack welding, pipe and hangers
5. Familiarity with standard items that pertain to pipe installation and testing
6. Able to hand prep piping for backing rings and butt welds either using grinder or cutting machines
7. Work to PCP's and CWP's along with the proper WAF and drawings
8. Must have prior experience with P-1 piping and P-2 high energy pipe testing and installation
9. Familiar with QA checkpoints and what paperwork needs to be on the job during the checkpoint
10. Read micrometer, feeler gauges
11. Identify pipe material
12. Basic knowledge of MIL STD 777
If interested in applying, email your resume too AND contact Chester with Aerotek TODAY for more details.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.