|Date Posted||October 6, 2017|
Blue Dot is looking for a Master Plumber!
At over $850 million in annual revenue, American Residential Services (ARS) is one of the nation's largest Heating, Air Conditioning and Plumbing service providers. We are currently experiencing tremendous growth and are seeking individuals to expand our talented plumbing team in Maryland .At Blue Dot, we set high standards for our employees and we REWARD superior SERVICE and PERFORMANCE!
As a Licensed Plumber at Blue Dot/ARS, you will enjoy:
- Working for a Company with a National Presence
- Six Figure Income Potential
- Fully Stocked and Maintained Company Truck
- Company Paid Cell Phones
- Paid technical and product training to enhance your skills
- Year-Round Work
- Paid Vacation & Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, paid Life Insurance, Day Care Discounts and 401K plans
- Advancement Opportunities with No Salary Caps
Primary Responsibilities: Provides advanced journeyman level skills in the assembly, installation, maintenance, remodeling, repair and servicing of plumbing and drainage systems. Maintains good customer relations and applies technical skills and knowledge of industry standards and plumbing codes to all work. Provide training and technical guidance to lower level Plumbing Service Technicians. Possesses a State License in the state required to practice. ESSENTIAL TECHNICAL SKILLS (in coordination with technical training modules, not all-inclusive):
- Possesses a State License in the state required to practice at this skill level
Requirements To qualify for these positions, you must:
* Have a minimum of three years of plumbing experience.
* Must have a Journeyman Plumbing License, Master preferred.
* Must have experience in residential service repair.
* Have a valid Driver's License with a Good Driving Record.
* Bilingual is a plus.
All candidates are required to pass a drug screening and background check prior to hire.
ARS-Rescue Rooter is an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/EOE/M/F/V/D. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, ARS-Rescue Rooter may provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.