|Date Posted||May 9, 2018|
12 Burnett Ave., Maplewood, NJ 07040
Current N.J. Master Plumber License Required
Competitive Salary Based on Experience
*** SIGN-ON BONUS AND INCENTIVE PROGRAMS! ***
Apply online and be sure to upload your Resume!
WOOLLEY HOME SOLUTIONS is hiring now for a full-time MASTER PLUMBER.
Do you get satisfaction from a job well done? Are you looking for a stable, rewarding position as a Master Plumber with rewarding salary and incentives? If so, this could be the career upgrade that you have been looking for!
About Woolley Home Solutions: Our fourth-generation family-owned and operated company has been in business since 1924! Based in Maplewood, NJ, we serve Essex, Middlesex, Morris, Hunterdon, Somerset and Union counties with HVAC and Plumbing installation and service.
Master Plumber – Job Description:
The Master Plumber will provide top-notch customer service and will be tasked with and oversee the growth of Plumbing Service and Installations.
Master Plumber – Job Responsibilities:
- Perform on-the-job training/evaluation of Plumbing Technicians and Helpers
- Run plumbing service calls
- Perform plumbing service, repairs and installations
- Offer additional service options to benefit the customer using a Standard Rate Price Book
- Collect payment for work performed
- Oversee maintenance and service of company equipment
Master Plumber – Job Requirements:
- Current N.J. Master Plumber License
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Good communication skills
- Maintain a neat professional appearance
- Diagnostic skills
Master Plumber – Job Benefits:
- Sign-on bonus will be discussed at interview
- Negotiable salary commensurate with experience
- Overtime paid for after-hours service calls
- Incentive program tied to Plumbing Department’s growth and other Incentive Programs
- Profit sharing program
- Weekly pay by Direct Deposit
- Paid Vacation and Personal/Sick Time
- Company-owned vehicle
- Company-paid training
- Company-provided uniforms
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applicants must pass pre-employment screening to include MVR, background check and drug screen.