|Date Posted||March 10, 2018|
- Ability to read schematics/prints
- Proficient in using hand/power tools (hand cutters, levels, drills, etc)
- Accurately read a tape measure
- Responsible for interpreting drawings/blueprints, measuring & cutting CPVC / Copper, assembling CPVC / Copper piping / adapters / fittings using glue and installing / secure CPVC / Copper inside units according to the specifications of the drawings/prints
- Measure, Cut and install CPVC / Copper piping according to blueprints, using hand cutters and power tools
- Connects CPVC / Copper piping / adapters / fittings using glue
- Squares CPVC / Copper pipes using levels and measuring
- Measure and mark CPVC / Copper pipes for cutting, threading and gluing
- Secure pipes to structure with clamps, brackets, and hangers using hand tools
- Read, understand and complete CPVC / Copper pipe fixtures cia assembly drawings
They specialize in innovative solutions on how to move and circulate air. These applications are used in critical industrial environments such as biotechnology and pharmaceuticals manufacturing, aerospace and hospitals, to the extremely demanding clean rooms used in semiconductor manufacturing.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.