|Date Posted||July 1, 2018|
Incorporated in Texas in 1966, Bo-Mac originally focused on providing civil, pipeline and other construction services for the petroleum exploration industry. In 1974, pile driving capability was added and our primary market expanded to include construction related to the oil and gas refining industry and the petrochemical processing industry. Asphalt manufacturing and paving capabilities were added in 1985 with service primarily to the Texas Department of Transportation. Expansion continued in 1989 with the addition of marine piling and dock construction capabilities. #bomac#
Supervises a crew of Pipefitters, helpers, and laborers in performing their craft functions.
- Coordinate assigned work with work of different crafts, departments, or other contractors.
- Maintain liaison with engineering, estimating, planning and scheduling to ensure work complies with drawings, specifications, cost and schedule.
- Assist in resolving construction problems (lack of productivity, work interfaces, etc.) as required.
- Monitor craft compliance with project safety process requirements; document and ensure corrective measures are implemented.
- Maintain liaison with other departments (i.e., Material Control, Purchasing, Quality Control, Engineering) to ensure all required materials, equipment, inspections, etc., support craft activities and project schedule.
- Responsible for certain administrative duties including timesheets for crew members, production reports, and schedules.
- Perform additional assignments per supervisor's direction.
- The above description covers the principal duties and responsibilities of the job. The description shall not, however, be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day to day.
Preference given to candidates with a minimum of five (5) years as a Pipefitter in refinery, chemical, petrochemical, or similar industrial plant construction or maintenance, performing the work described herein. Must be able to perform work within precise limits or standards of accuracy, make decisions based on measured criteria, read and understand drawings and specifications, visualize objects in three dimensions from flat drawings read, understand, and communicate safety instructions, signs and labels, be able to follow and communicate instructions, both verbally and written.
Applications valid through September 30, 2018.
Bo-Mac Contractors, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity.