|Date Posted||October 2, 2017|
A qualified journeyman plumber will apply their technical skills and knowledge in the assembly, installation, maintenance, remodeling, repair and servicing of plumbing and drainage systems. Smylie One offers Competitive Compensation, Excellent Benefits, Company Vehicle, Paid Training, Advancement Opportunities, and the professional advantage of being part of the respected leader in the home services industry. The companies Plumbing Technicians are responsible to the Plumbing Manager for performing a variable range of service related Plumbing activities for residential and commercial customers.
- Must have knowledge in all phases of plumbing
- Learn & be compliant with all standards & practices for data recording & reporting on invoices
- Troubleshooting & diagnosing and explaining all problems and options to client
- Follow the outline of company policies and procedures
- Communicate professionally and respectfully with customers, office staff and coworkers
- Be thorough in inspections, and accurate in quoting replacements or repairs.
We are proud to offer:
- Up to 3 weeks vacation time
- Vacation Match
- Annual Tool Allowance
- Exceptional Wages Plus Aggressive Commission
and Incentive Programs
- NATE Training & Continuing Education
- In House Training from Outside Vendors
- Opportunities for Growth
- Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Long Term and short Term Disability
- Life Insurance & Supplemental Life Insurance
- Smart Phones
- Personal Email
If you are interested in this position please forward resume to Jacob Sabroff at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] Please include a brief description of yourself and reference to the job in the subject of the e-mail.
At Nesco Resource, our flexible staffing solutions include contract, contract-to-hire, and direct placement services. We employ specialized recruiters focused in the fields of Engineering, Information Technology, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, and Manufacturing & Distribution.