|Date Posted||August 12, 2017|
Working on commercial and residential projects.
Provide support and willingness to learn in all aspects of plumbing. This includes plumbing install as well as plumbing service. Looking for someone who wants the opportunity to grow their knowledge and career in the plumbing industry!
Job duties include but are not limited to:
*Assist plumbers by performing rough-ins, repairing and replacing fixtures and installing.
* Cut or drill holes in walls or floors to allow for piping.
* Measure, cut, thread or bend and assemble new pipe, placing the assembled pipe in hangers or supports
* Mount brackets and hangers on walls and ceilings to hold pipes and set sleeves or inserts to support pipes
* Requisition tools and equipment, select type and size of pipe and collect and transport materials to job site
* Fit or assist in fitting valves, couplings, or assembles to tanks, pumps or systems using hand tools
* Excavate and grade ditches by hand
* Lay and join pipe for water and sewer service
* Cut pipe and lift overhead to fitters
Working on commercial and residential projects. Will be exposed to the elements – hot in the summer, cold in the winter.
2+ years of plumbing experience as a plumber helper and assisting the journeyman plumber.
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.