|Location||Mountain View, CO|
|Date Posted||February 13, 2018|
- In this position you will be responsible for the design of Plumbing systems from schematics through construction administration on a wide range of building types.
- You'd be responsible for participating in the design process of plumbing building systems and preparing detailed design calculations and drawings to code.
- 100% employee owned
- In the region there are 11 mechanical and plumbing designer.
- Average tenure of about 6 years.
- Certified in Plumbing Design, CPD Certification.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a plumbing designer.
- Proven experience as a plumbing designer designing plumbing building systems on complex projects.
- Proven experience using Autodesk REVIT MEP software for construction document production
- Experience editing construction document specifications.
- Local candidates ONLY.
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.