|Date Posted||October 7, 2017|
TLC Engineering for Architecture is a dynamic and growing National Engineering firm seeking a qualified and motivated Plumbing and Fire protection Designer for the planning, designing and production of the plumbing and fire alarm components of state of the art buildings.
- Responsible for drafting and designing plumbing and fire protection (medical gases, piping and equipment for healthcare facilities as well as hot and cold water systems, sanitary and storm systems, fire protection water systems, including underground piping, sprays, hydrants etc.)
- Layout and size equipment, perform load calculations and investigate code requirements.
- Provide technical expertise during the design phase (schematic, design development) to coordinate spaces required for those systems.
- Coordinate between disciplines and produce working documents using AutoCAD and REVIT and Navisworks software.
- Communicate effectively with all parties involved in the design, coordination and construction process.