|Location||Charlotte, NC, NC|
|Date Posted||June 10, 2018|
Title: Plumbing Foreman
Our client is the largest commercial and industrial mechanical contractor in the Southeast. For more than 80 years, our client has designed and delivered comprehensive HVAC solutions to businesses seeking to enhance their productivity and efficiency. Guided by three generations of family leadership, today the company delivers a full spectrum of facility services to single and multi-site clients, from HVAC service to complete operations and maintenance solutions.
Summary of Position:
The Plumbing Foreman will supervise plumber, mechanics and helpers, ensuring the installation, maintenance and repair of all plumbing related systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review of project specifications to determine materials, equipment, supplies and/or labor needed to complete the project in accordance with established time frame.
- Will coordinate the transportation and delivery of materials to the job site.
- Select materials and hardware; ensure time and labor estimates are accurate.
- Review blueprints and building codes/specifications to determine work details and procedures.
- Supervise plumbers, mechanics, helpers and any other assigned worker to ensure work is being performed to project specifications, as well as in a safe manner.
- Coordinate activities of plumbers and helpers with other skilled trades assigned to multi-craft projects.
- Attend project meetings on a regular basis