|Date Posted||December 6, 2018|
ARS/Rescue Rooter, a large national plumbing company, is looking for energetic Plumbing Helpers to support our team in Riverside!
- Responsible to maintain equipment, tools and company vehicles, in clean and good working condition
- Ensure job site cleanliness and organization through all phases of the service process
- Manual excavation
- Installation of plumbing materials (under supervision)
- Represent the company with city officials
- Preparation of work site as directed
- Other duties as required
- Manual labor work experience is required.
- Prior plumbing and drain cleaning experience/exposure is a plus!
- Solid interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills required.
- The ability to work evenings and weekends with minimal supervision required.
- A valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
We require background checks and drug tests on all employees. American Residential Services will consider qualified applicants in a manner and in compliance with the California Fair Chance Act (AB 1008).
ARS/Rescue Rooter – Making it work! Making it right!
We are an equal opportunity employer
AA EOE M/F D/V