|Date Posted||August 9, 2018|
GROW WITH THE PROS AND MASTER YOUR CAREER
Only the best of the best work for the largest and fastest-growing leader in residential services: ARS/Rescue Rooter®. Unique to our field, we provide plumbing, heating, and air conditioning expertise through 70+ locations nationwide united by a commitment to professional excellence. In addition to the training needed for a real career, we provide year-round work, free uniforms, well-equipped trucks, advancement potential, and the chance to give back.
If you have the experience we seek, take this opportunity to grow with the pros at ARS/Rescue Rooter®:
Provides the installation of plumbing systems to residential and/or commercial customers. Also, may include some troubleshooting, maintenance, and service of plumbing systems. Maintains good customer relations and applies technical skills and a general knowledge of industry standards and government regulations to all work.
Must be able to perform HEAVY work to include, but not limited to the following with or without reasonable accommodation:
* Must be physically able to work in a variety of spaces to include crawl spaces, rafters, attics, roofs, etc to perform installations.
* Must be able to work in confined spaces.
* Must be able to work, move, and lift or carry heavy objects of 60-100 lbs or more to include water heaters, tubs, and materials.
* Must be able to climb ladders, work overhead, manipulate and maneuver tools.
* Frequent standing, walking, bending, stooping, kneeling, crouching, pushing and pulling required.
MINIMUM EDUCATION, TRAINING & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
A High School diploma or general education degree (GED) is preferred. Related experience and/or advanced training or any equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted. Must have basic plumbing capabilities. Knowledge of local and national plumbing code is desired. May be required to become certified as a competent person. A valid driver's license is required.
ARS-Rescue Rooter is an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/EOE/M/F/V/D. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, ARS-Rescue Rooter may provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.