|Location||Long Beach, CA|
|Date Posted||May 13, 2017|
Rescue Rooter is expanding operations in the South Bay area. We are seeking experienced Plumbing Technicians to service residential and/or commercial accounts. ARS offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, company vehicles, paid training, advancement opportunities, and the professional advantage of being part of the respected leader in the home services industry
A qualified candidate will apply their technical skills and knowledge in the assembly, installation, maintenance, repair, and servicing of plumbing lines and fixtures.
- Have experience servicing, troubleshooting, diagnosing, repairing and installing water heaters, tubs, toilets, sinks, faucets, showers, various valves, pipes, drains, water softeners, etc.
- Minimum 2 years of plumbing and/or drain cleaning service experience in residential and/or commercial locations.
- Knowledge of local and national plumbing codes is required.
- A valid driver's license and an acceptable driving record are required.
- Have good communication skills
We require background checks and drug tests on all employees. American Residential Services will consider qualified applicants in a manner and in compliance with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance in Hiring regulation.
ARS/Rescue Rooter "United by Exceptional Service"
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
AA EOE M/F/D/V