|Date Posted||May 4, 2018|
Rescue Rooter is expanding operations in Riverside. We are seeking experienced Plumbing Technicians to service residential and/or commercial accounts. ARS offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, company vehicles, paid training, advancement opportunities, and the professional advantage of being part of the respected leader in the home services industry
A qualified candidate will apply their technical skills and knowledge in the assembly, installation, maintenance, repair, and servicing of plumbing lines and fixtures.
We offer year round work, company truck, equipment, Plumber uniforms and a complete package including a 401(k), medical, dental, life and vision benefits.
- Have experience servicing, troubleshooting, diagnosing, repairing and installing water heaters, tubs, toilets, sinks, faucets, showers, various valves, pipes, drains, water softeners, etc.
- Minimum 2 years of plumbing and/or drain cleaning service experience in residential and/or commercial locations.
- Knowledge of local and national plumbing codes is required.
- A valid driver's license and an acceptable driving record are required.
- Have good communication skills
We require background checks and drug tests on all employees. American Residential Services will consider qualified applicants in a manner and in compliance with the California Fair Chance Act (AB 1008).
ARS/Rescue Rooter – Making it work! Making it right!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
AA EOE M/F/D/V