|Location||Aurora, Colorado, US, CO|
|Date Posted||February 27, 2018|
ARS/Rescue Rooter is expanding operations in Arapahoe County. We are seeking experienced Plumbing Technicians to service residential customers! ARS offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, company vehicles, paid training, advancement opportunities, and the professional advantage of being part of the respected leader in the home services industry
A qualified candidate will apply their technical skills and knowledge in the assembly, installation, maintenance, repair, and servicing of plumbing lines and fixtures.
- Have experience servicing, troubleshooting, diagnosing, repairing and installing water heaters, tubs, toilets, sinks, faucets, showers, various valves, pipes, drains, water softeners, etc.
- Minimum 2 years of plumbing and/or drain cleaning service experience in residential locations.
- Knowledge of local and national plumbing codes is required.
- A valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record.
- Have good communication skills
We require background checks and drug tests on all employees.
ARS/Rescue Rooter – Making it work! Making it right!
We are an equal opportunity employer
AA EOE M/F D/V