|Date Posted||September 19, 2018|
We are seeking Plumbing Superintendents for a well established contractor in the DFW Area!
Great BENEFITS 100% of you and your FAMILY Medical is paid for!!!!!
You will oversee project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation. We have a few different opportunities in and around North Texas. Large project experience a plus and running plumbing projects for hospitals would be ideal.
- Oversee all aspects of construction project from planning to implementation
- Allocate resources for assigned projects
- Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients
- Negotiate with contractors to receive reasonable order costs
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
- Previous experience in construction management or other related fields
- Familiarity with construction management software
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented