|Date Posted||May 12, 2018|
Aerotek Construction is NOW HIRING highly skilled and motivated Plumbing Technicians!!
- Responsible for servicing all Plumbing products on assigned projects and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Uses a variety of hand tools, following blueprints or engineering specifications, to diagnose and repair units.
- Identifies, analyzes, diagnoses, and repairs systems and products at customers' locations.
- Performs preventative maintenance, site surveys, replacement and modifications as need or requested by customers.
- Prepares for on-site installation and repairs by examining building layout, anticipating difficulties, gathering materials and coordinating on-site work as necessary.
- Determines parts to order for repairs and timeliness of need.
- Provides technical support to customers.
- 5 – 10 years related experience and/or training or 2 years of technical school
- Mathematical Skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills at technical and professional level
- Ability to communicate with people of all levels
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Attentive to detail
- Microsoft Application Knowledge
- Ability to work with Team and Individually
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.