|Date Posted||August 13, 2017|
- Design and layout of equipment for plumbing piping systems, storm piping systems, and piping systems associated to special systems (i.e. compressed air, vacuum, natural gas, de-ionized water, etc.)
- Design of med gas systems a must.
- Design and layout of equipment for mechanical systems, (i.e. air handling units and duct work, chilled water systems, and hydronic heating systems, etc.)
- Assisting in estimated project construction cost and specification writing is a plus.
- 7+ years of experience designing plumbing/HVAC systems
- Must have experience with AutoCAD and Revit
- Working knowledge of IPC, UPC, and IMC
- Working knowledge of ASHRAE 90.1 and IECC
Halff Associates, Inc. is a Texas-based, mid-sized, employee-owned, diverse, and multi-disciplined professional services firm. For more than sixty-five years, Halff has provided smarter solutions in Texas and throughout the United States offering services in Architecture, Environmental, Geographical Information Services, Land and Site Development, Landscape Architecture and Planning, MEP Engineering, Oil and Gas, Process Management Tools, Public Works, Right of Way, Structural Engineering, Subsurface Utility Engineering/Utility Coordination, Surveying, Transportation, Visualization, and Water Resources.
Halff has offices in Little Rock, AR, Oklahoma City, OK, Shreveport, LA, and twelve Texas cities: Austin, Conroe, Dallas, Flower Mound, Fort Worth, Frisco, Houston, Midland, McAllen, Richardson, San Antonio, and Tyler.
We offer excellent benefits including medical, dental, prescription, life insurance, long-term and short-term disability insurance, paid time off and holiday pay starting from day one of employment, Traditional and Roth 401(k) plans, Employee Stock Option Plan, Health Savings Account, 529 College Savings Plan, Flexible Spending, and an Employee Assistance Plan.
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Halff Associates, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer