|Date Posted||March 11, 2018|
Salary Range: 55,000 – 62,000
Performs facilities-related functions including, but not limited to, installation, repairs and maintenance on plumbing and water systems.
• Assists senior technicians in all phases of various facilities-related assignments including renovations, repairs and maintenance projects; independently manages small-scale projects or portions of large projects by coordinating work with project leads or supervisor.
PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS:
• Independently performs complex repair and maintenance of various systems and equipment with minimal supervision.
Pipe-Fitter: Includes, but is not limited to, routine maintenance, repair and installation of piping, valves, pumps, water heaters, boilers, and related equipment. Also includes routine maintenance and minor repair of fire sprinkler protection systems.
•Inspect/ monitor/and troubleshoot building systems.
• Monitors and maintains automated preventive maintenance system; works with staff to ensure maintenance is performed as scheduled.
CUSTOMER SERVICE / WORK REQUESTS:
• Responds independently to complex service calls and work order requests.
TRAINING / GUIDANCE:
• Provides training and guidance to other technical staff on areas of expertise.
Pipe-Fitter: Incudes knowledge of water and wastewater fixtures, filtration, piping and pumping systems.
CONTRACT DEVELOPMENT & MANAGEMENT:
• Provides input to senior technicians or other department staff in developing project scopes and technical specifications.
• Coordinates work with outside contractors and vendors on small- to mid-scale projects with minimal supervision.
• Works with minimal supervision.
• Plumbing Tech: Completes installation and troubleshooting of plumbing systems with minimal direction.
*The working hours for this position are non-standard and will consist of 2nd, 3rd and weekend shifts.