|Date Posted||May 16, 2018|
System One is seeking a Senior Mechanical Engineer – HVAC/Plumbing in the Denver, CO area.
Must be a U.S. citizen or Green Card holder.
MUST PASS BACKGROUND AND DRUG SCREEN.
7 Month Assignment. (Local Talent ONLY Contract to hire.)
Hours Per Week: 40.00
Candidate will be responsible for process HVAC design, plumbing design, equipment selection, specification and drawing, and shop drawing review for projects associated with water and wastewater treatment facilities in the West and throughout the United States.
Additional duties include:
- Preparation of data sheets, RFQ's, technical bid summaries, and purchase recommendations for equipment.
- Reviews mechanical equipment, vendor drawings, and data. Interfaces with suppliers, clients, other engineering disciplines, detailers/designers.
- Prepares construction/installation scopes of work for mechanical equipment.
- Participates in the development of P&ID's, construction specifications, project schedules, project budgets, project staffing planning, and construction planning.
- Progressive design and project management responsibilities.
- Provide leadership, guidance and instruction to less experienced staff members.
- Regularly meets and corresponds with clients or outside personnel.
- Some marketing responsibilities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering from accredited program.
- Minimum 7 years related experience (completion of master's degree in related field may be substituted for one year of experience).
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong AutoCAD or Revit skills desired.
- This position requires an experienced and competent individual capable of successfully solving difficult problems that require adaptation and modification of standard techniques, procedures and criteria.
- Must be able to multitask and work on multiple projects and within deadlines.
- Experienced in the design, specification, and procurement of HVAC and plumbing equipment preferred.
- Professional Engineer preferred