|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||August 11, 2017|
Senior Plumbing and Fire Protection Engineer – New York, NY
WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff, an award‑winning and innovative multi‑disciplinary engineering consulting firm has an opening for an Senior Plumbing and Fire Protection Engineer for our NYC office. WSP works closely with architects and owners from around the world on large, complex projects with a focus on sustainability and energy performance of the built environment.
About the job:
Our Engineers work on high quality, high-profile, national and international projects. You will actively participate in the full project cycle, from the design phase through the final construction close-out. WSP |PB offers excellent growth opportunities: Many of our senior leaders started out as young engineers in our firm.
- Development of initial Pluming and Fire Protection system concepts
- Design of Plumbing and Fire Protection systems
- Calculation of preliminary water, gas, sanitary/sewer and storm loads for utility coordination
- Develop project specifications
- Survey and evaluation of existing conditions
- Construction administration
- Assist with Project Management
- Attend client meetings