|Location||Point Pleasant Beach, NJ|
|Date Posted||December 2, 2017|
This position is open as of 12/1/2017.
Senior Plumbing & Fire Protection Engineer – Department HeadHeadquartered in New Jersey, and with offices from Massachusetts to South Carolina, we're a nationally recognized engineering firm with over 50 years of success and we're looking for a Senior Plumbing & Fire Protection Engineer with 15+ years of experience to lead our Plumbing & Fire Protection team. If that's you, please read on!
What You Need for this Position••ONLY CANDIDATES WITH ACTIVE CPD CERTIFICATION WILL BE CONSIDERED••
••CURRENT PE LICENSE IS STRONGLY PREFERRED••
More Than 15 Years of experience and extensive knowledge of:
– Plumbing Design
– Fire Protection
– Hydrocalc or other Fire Modeling/Design Software
– Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
What You Will Be Doing– Manage projects to include project schedules and coordination of project work
– Perform “up-front” engineering design such as development of Basis of Design and Basis of Engineering narratives, preliminary code research and Conceptual Design.
– Prepare or direct preparation of plumbing and fire protection system layouts, detailed drawings, schematics, and specifications while exercising judgment in design application
– Oversee, direct, mentor and train junior staff in proper design techniques and methodology.
– Oversee and assist in the preparation of engineering deliverables and drawings including presentation materials, calculations, construction documents, specifications, design analysis and project completion records.
– Attend preliminary job meetings with clients (owners and/or architects) to evaluate scope of work to be performed on proposed or assigned project(s)
– Check shop drawings for conformance to plans and specifications
– Respond to code comments and resolves permit issues with code officials
– Assist in resolving construction conflicts and answers questions from contractors and bidders
– Evaluate and specify plumbing products and their appropriate application on the assigned project
– Provide in-field or on-site surveys and inspections and draft subsequent site report
What's In It for You– Competitive salary with bonuses
– Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
– Vacation days, paid sick time, and paid holidays
– 401K with company match
– Great company culture So, if you are a Senior Plumbing & Fire Protection Engineer with 15+ years of experience, please apply today!
Required SkillsCPD, PE, Plumbing Design, Fire Protection, AutoCAD, LEED, Revit, Hydrocalc, Fire Modeling/Design Software, Microsoft Office
If you are a good fit for the Senior Plumbing & Fire Protection Engineer – Department Head position, and have a background that includes:
CPD, PE, Plumbing Design, Fire Protection, AutoCAD, LEED, Revit, Hydrocalc, Fire Modeling/Design Software, Microsoft Office and you are interested in working the following job types:
Engineering, Information Technology, Design
Within the following industries:
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.